Delicious, simple, healthy dessert recipe.
- 4 egg yolks
- 100 grams of sugar
- 100 grams of flour
- 1 liter of milk
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 3-4 chocolate square with hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons of walnuts
1) Mix the egg yolks and the sugar until the mix is white. (use a whip)
2) Add gradually the flour to the mix, and use a spatula to mix.
3) If the mix becomes to hard, add a little milk to make softer (aprox : 2 tablespoons)
4) In a separate pan : Heat the milk until it’s warm
5) Then add the cinnamon to the milk and mix with a whip.
6) Then add, the mix of egg yolks, flour and sugar and mix with a whippe until a uniform texture. Then continue mixing slowly this time with a spatula until you get a thick and creamy result.
8.) Remove from the heat. Add the chocolat and walnuts, mix.
9) Place in individual ramekins.
Approx : 8 servings.
Voir aussi : Dessert de dattes et amandes.